[Digikam-users] failed to rotate image in digikam 0.9.6 / KDE3

Peter Mc Donough mcd-mail-lists at gmx.net
Sun Feb 14 17:28:00 GMT 2016

Am 14.02.2016 um 15:46 schrieb Istvan Gabor:
> Hello:
>
> I'm still using KDE3 in openSUSE 13.1. It has old digikam and related packages:  ...

Suse 13.1 was discontinued and has/will be moved to "evergreen" status,
KDE3 isn't even green anymore!

If you don't like newer KDEs, why not give XFCE an chance and use a
newer Digikam there? I do that occasionally on a netbook with suse 13.2.
(1GB RAM).

I have used Leap 42.1 for a few weeks and it worked.

cu
Peter