[Digikam-users] Digikam and Mac OS X El Capitan

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 15:42:31 GMT 2016

Precompiled packages wil not work. digiKam need to be compiled under
Capitan as well, through Macports.

Currently, OSX computers still under Yosemite. I plan to update in few
weeks, when 5.0.0 will be enough stable to start to update compilation
rules in  goal to make DMG. This take a while, because the puzzle is
complex even if 5.0.0 has reduced a lots the KDE dependencies.

So, you need to be patient...