[Digikam-users] XMP sidecar tags to group images

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 09:10:35 GMT 2016

Hi Jens,

As i know, there is no information in XMP about grouped image. So derivedFrom
is not yet supported.

For DB, look ImageInfo class, which has all relevant methods to get/set
group properties and information :

https://projects.kde.org/projects/extragear/graphics/digikam/repository/revisions/master/entry/libs/database/item/imageinfo.h#L339