[Digikam-users] Exporting/importing tagged face database

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 15:50:44 GMT 2016

Is there an existing tool/setting to export/import data created during
face tagging?

I am also willing to create software to do this do documentation where
and how this data is stored also would be useful (though obviously I
prefer to discover that needed software already exists).

I want to create backup of this data. I really would like to
tag faces on my photos and Digikam seems to be currently the best
available tool but I want to avoid lock-in (especially as face tagging
will consume hundreds of hours for my photo collection).

Note that I am not looking for folder with sqlite database file - I
want to export this data to some format that will be easily processed.