[Digikam-users] DK/KF5 vs. DK4.14 : editor --> transform --> resize

Robert Zeller robert.zeller at robert-zeller.org
Tue Feb 2 20:56:08 GMT 2016

Gilles,

I am using DK/KF5 beta 3 and DK 4.14 in parallel. There is one
difference I noticed that in my opinion is a drawback.
When using the image editor in DK/KF5 ---> transform ---> resize there
is only a slider to adjust the size of the image; in DK 4.14 it is
possible to directly key in the size, e.g. 30% . This is much easier
than using the slider to achieve the wanted size. Could the old feature
- to key in directly the percentage - be restored in DK/KF5 ?

Best regards,

Robert Zeller