lost title bar with resize button

Frédéric Chaume frederic.chaume at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 15:11:06 GMT 2016

Hi All

I had a problem and hopefully I found the solution, now I'm sharing what
I found, could help other and may be become a bug report for the futur
release

The problem was that since several days I was missing the window title
bar where we can find the reduce/resize/close buttons, but this bar was
still present in the "light table"

seems it appears since I've used the full screen mode (each time I was
starting DK, I have to click on "exit full screen"), but not confirmed

So as a consequence, unbable to change to size of the window and to
switch to another application, I can only use ALT-TAB

now I was thinking about the size of the window itself and found in
digikamrc file several parameters :
Width 1440
and
Height 900

in [general settings] the configuration, was:
Width 1440=1440

then I change it to
Width 1440=1400
and it worked!! the bar appeared again, and I tried several times,
problem is out

by the way seems the parameter below appears at the same time (wasn't
present in the backup file I made)
Window-Maximized 900x1440=true

hope it can help

Best regards and all my wishes for this new year