Problem with face recognition

Frédéric Chaume frederic.chaume at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 17:41:54 GMT 2016

Hi all

made some test,

I selected all my albums and it took 18s :-(, and obvisouly no face found

below an extract of the messages from the terminal, if it can help someone

digikam.general: "Face Detection Dialog"
digikam.facesengine: Face database ready for use
digikam.general: Face PipeLine: add preview thread
digikam.general: Face PipeLine: add single thread detector
digikam.general: Face PipeLine: add recognition worker
digikam.general: Face PipeLine: add database writer
digikam.general: Total is 682
digikam.general: false false
digikam.general: Using  2  CPU core to run threads
digikam.general: Action Thread run  1  new jobs
digikam.general: false true
digikam.general: One job is done
digikam.general: Check for finish:  0 packages, 0 infos to filter,
hasFinished() true
[...]

digikam.general: Event is dispatched to desktop notifier through DBUS

Merry Christmas !!!!