Is Red eye correction working on Windows ?

nonobio nonobio at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 13:42:56 GMT 2016

Hi,

I made some others tests with others photos with a more important red
eyes issue : Digikam worked.

Also, i realized that the red eye level is inverted in digikam : 1.5
(the lower value) apply the most powerful correction while 3 is the
lower correction. 2.1 is the default.

So it works with others photos with big red eye issues, but it doesn't
change anything on my first photo which have a little red eye issue and
glasses (maybe the reason ?).

I tried to correct the same photo in Picasa : it doesn't find red eyes
automatically but i can apply a manual correction even if the result is
bad. Maybe Digikam doesn't do any correction because "it knows" that it
would be worst ? If yes, is there a way to force a correction with digikam ?

You'll find the photo (resized) as attache file.

Thanks