Error starting Digikam 5 on Linux Mint 18

Philip Johnsson philip.johnsson at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 20:10:56 GMT 2016

Kim,
You can compare different builds from my packages in my PPA and the
appimage to see what different features are supported and what dependent
library versions for functionality if you compare components in digikam >
Help > Component Information. The appimage can also have in between fixes
and my packages are always official version releases and usually have new
fixes when the next official release is out.

/Philip