changing time and date in digikam

Bert Haverkamp bert at bertenselena.net
Sat Dec 3 13:00:39 GMT 2016

Hi Gilles,

Thanks for the quick rely. Had to look for a while, but BQM is Batch
Queue Manager:-)

And I found it. I have to get used to the new layout. For my workflow,
it is not the most convenient layout, it seems atm.  But it might be a
matter of getting used to it. Thanks for the great work on digikam though.

Two requests:

Is there a way to make a quick link to a filter in the BQM in the toolbar?

And how can I quickly make the search only work in the current album you
are working in? The text search is by default across all album. And
digging down into the tree of Albums to select only the current one is
very cumbersom.

Regards,

Bert