UpdateSchemaFromV7ToV8 fails

Mikael Kujanpää mahead80 at nic.fi
Tue Aug 30 20:58:17 BST 2016

Maik Qualmann kirjoitti 30.08.2016 22:27:
> Sorry, if not used the internal MySQL server, the line must be added to
> the
> global my.cnf file or ~/.my.cnf.

Noup. I wasn't sure which ~/.my.cnf should I use (my local workstation,
or server, and what user?), so I first added it to for my local user
(MySQL server is running on different machine). I followed if Digikam
accesses the file by using "inotifywait -m .my.cnf". No-one read it, so
next thing I did was to add the line for server master config (under
[mysqld]) and restarted the MySQL server. But no luck, everything
remains as they were.

Mikki