[Digikam-users] Print Assistant

Stuart T Rogers stuart at stella-maris.org.uk
Mon Aug 22 09:39:24 BST 2016

I have today reported a bug to openSUSE (#994809 in bugzilla) for the
issue of paper sizes not being selectable as this issue does affect more
than just digikam.

However I am not yet convinced that the issue of the missing templates
in the Print Assistant is clear enough yet and I'm hoping Andrew
Goodbody may be able to progress this issue and help decide whether this
is a programming error in the Print Assistant of another QT5 bug.

Stuart