digiKam in a dual-boot system?

Christoph Huckle chrihuc at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 15:55:00 BST 2016

Hi Carsten,

I consider myself also still not a pro, but checked out this already a bit.
The biggest question there is where do you store your pictures? NAS?
Separate partition?

There is no feature for this, but you can add multiple paths in the Digikam
Database manually and then it (somehow) finds the correct one.

Cheers
Christoph

Carsten Fuchs <carsten.fuchs at cafu.de> schrieb am Fr., 19. Aug. 2016 um
09:07 Uhr: