Export to flickr not working

Philip Johnsson philip.johnsson at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 21:23:56 BST 2016

Hi
I just tested to upload to Flickr from Digikam 5.1 and it worked fine for
me on Kubuntu 16.04. I had to close all my firefox browsers running though
to get to the right flickr website page to authorize digikam as a 3rd party
application to use flickr. If I tried to connect my account with firefox
allready started I ended up on a firefox flickr page that gave errors about
browser cookies. After authorization of digikam on flickr it just works
from within digikam.

/Philip

On Thu, Aug 18, 2016 at 9:49 PM, Stuart T Rogers <stuart at stella-maris.org.uk