[Digikam-users] Print Assistant

Stuart T Rogers stuart at stella-maris.org.uk
Wed Aug 10 10:32:09 BST 2016

I have been doing some more on this. When I start the Print Assistant I
see two lines in the top left box, one saying Unsupported Paper Size and
a second line saying Custom and that's it, no templates at all.

I can see the templates.xml file in
/usr/share/kipiplugin_printimages/templates/ and it seems to contain
what it should and I've checked the permissions and all files are
publicly readable. I do not have my own templates file in my home
directory. Surely I should see the templates from this file when I start
the Print Assistant. I think I need to fix this before trying to
progress further.

Also found that I am unable to change orientation between portrait and
landscape, it changes on the dialog but when I OK it and go back into
the dialog portrait is still selected.

Stuart