AppImage packaging...

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 17:07:19 BST 2016

No

Even if Krita has reduced KDE dependencies as digiKam, it still some rules
around KDE core API, especially the run-time at startup, that we have
dropped.

In fact KDELibs is not a problem to bundle. I do it with Windows and MacOS
without problem after a dependencies reduce and especially the runtime,
which is a big puzzle. That explain the KDE application running outside
Linux is poor.

Gilles