[Digikam-users] Load photos from USB card no thumbnails displayed

Stuart T Rogers stuart at stella-maris.org.uk
Mon Aug 1 10:11:05 BST 2016

Interesting difference today. I had some more photos to import and
needed a new album so this was created this time before I did the import
and the photos showed up OK without having to restart digikam.

The difference last time when they failed to show was that I created the
new album to import into as part of the import process using the dialog
to decide where to import to.

Could this difference explain the problem?

Stuart