[Digikam-users] Complete uninstall in Windows 10

Tim Auran timauran at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 16:26:20 BST 2016

I installed digiKam, but initially set up the directory for the photos
incorrectly.  I have since uninstalled the software and attempted to
reinstall the software, but somehow the new installation continues to try
to look in the location of the previous installation for the database,
which no longer exists.  I cannot alter the database or configuration
settings once digiKam starts.  I also did not save a copy of the original
database.

I have looked for registry keys and other ini files that could have been
left behind, to no avail.

Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

--
*Tim Auran*