[Digikam-users] OOOOOOOlllllllld digikam bug

Andreas T. Ege andreas at spheniscid.net
Tue Sep 22 23:49:35 BST 2015

Am 21.09.2015 um 06:28 schrieb Anders Lund:
> When quitting digikam in full screen mode, it starts up without menu, toolbar
> and statusbar. The only way of getting them back is to remove the state
> information in the digikamrc file. Don't do that. Please.
>
> Need I file a bug report?
>
> Kindly,
> Anders

I can confirm this problem with digikam 4.12.0
But if I remember it right, when we had the discussion the last time,
somebody pointed out, it probably is a kde bug. I certainly can confirm
that it happened with an older version of okular as well, and still does
with okular 0.20.3 (just tested ;-) )

--
Andreas Ege

		24 The Birches