[Digikam-users] timeline vs tags

Alan Pater alan.pater at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 22:30:00 BST 2015

In my old scanned images - of my grandfather for instance - I pick a
date in the middle of the year. Most of those photos appear to have
been taken in the northern summertime, apparently around noon if one
judges from the shadows ... Others of my parents ice skating were
likely in January ... Very few appear to have been taken at midnight.

This is the Date/Time Original tag. Date/Time Digitized is when they
were scanned.