[Digikam-users] how instal digikam 4.13 un kubuntu 14.10

Philip Johnsson philip.johnsson at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 00:20:44 BST 2015

Kubuntu 14.10 is no longer supported with updates of any sort as it has
reached its End of Life. That mean that I can't have Launchpad to build any
new packages for it either and therefore there are no digikam 4.13 packages
for Ubuntu 14.10 on my PPA.

Not really sure if you wonder how to install digikam 4.13 as packages on
your computer or how you can compile it yourself.

Regards,

Philip