[Digikam-users] finding and filtering photos

Wolfgang wolfgang_strobel at yahoo.de
Thu Sep 17 20:16:34 BST 2015

Hello everybody,

I'm still trying Photos with certain copyright information found in digikam.
The copyright information were assigned with a template.
In Search and Advanced Search I find no way to enter these criteria.
It must be to search for the captured data possible in an application
like digiKam.

Hoping for your help

Wolfgang