[Digikam-users] 4.13 compilation error

Simon Frei freisim93 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 07:50:44 BST 2015

My system in debian stretch and there actually is a mess going on at the
moment due to gcc 5 transition as I was just confirmed on another issue.
I will revert to an earlier system backup and see whether the problem
persists. I just do not get how this is system related and how I could
debug it for lack of further information, as makefiles are provided by
the digikam tarball.