[Digikam-users] 4.10 and 4.12 thumbnail filmstrip behavior

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 20:32:11 BST 2015

>> And one thing I would like very much to see is the Digikam status or
>> whatever its name (rejected/pending/accepted); the red/yellow/green flags
>> would be very much appreciated.
>> Thanks for considering this useful addition.
>>

> To show all Labels over thumbbar thumbnails everywhere. Right ?

It would be very useful in the lightable. Currently I'm obliged to use the
star rating to select the pictures to reject/keep as the flags are not
visible.
And it would very useful on the thumbnails on the main screen too.

> I think we have already some entries in bugzilla about this topic into
> 'digiKam/thumbnails' section. Please check and comment if necessary...

There doesn't seem to be anything related there:
https://bugs.kde.org/buglist.cgi?bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=CONFIRMED&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&component=Thumbnails&product=digikam
or did I search in the wrong place?

Marie-Noëlle

--