[Digikam-users] 4.10 and 4.12 thumbnail filmstrip behavior

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 17:33:30 BST 2015

One thing is missing in the filmstrip, that used to be there: the little
green triangle indicating the picture displayed on the right; the left one
is still there, but the right one seems to have disappeared.

And one thing I would like very much to see is the Digikam status or
whatever its name (rejected/pending/accepted); the red/yellow/green flags
would be very much appreciated.
Thanks for considering this useful addition.

Marie-Noëlle

> Elle
>
> That is cool and I think it is a much better place for it as I have a much
> larger preview image with it on the RH side as I dont usually have the
> metadata etc side panel showing when viewing these.
>
> Stuart
>
> On 14/09/15 13:53, Elle Stone wrote:
>

>> It defaults to being horizontal at the top. But you can detach it/drag
>> it by grabbing the "double lines" at one end using the mouse, to make it
>> "free floating", and then reposition it where you want it in the
>> interface. It's a bit tricky to describe and fiddly to get it to "grab"
>> back into the place you want, but it does work.
>>

> --
> Website: http://www.stella-maris.org.uk
> or:      http://www.broadstairs.org

[image: Agir pour le futur] <http://agirpourlefutur.com>    [image: Vallée