[Digikam-users] Digikam Crash when changing metadata (rotating, assigning flags or keywords)

Philip Johnsson philip.johnsson at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 16:58:58 BST 2015

Styx,

Most likely when it comes to your troublesome Casio pictures. Or that there
is a relevant patch for the exiv2 0.25 source tree that makes exiv2 0.25
binary compatible with it. Then an update of exiv2 package with the patch
or rebuild of it buy yourself. Not sure if the Casio timestamp bug is what
makes your crash but if it is then it's an easy patch. If you investigate
if that's so and not just for test and see then get back to me and I can
update exiv2 with that patch on my PPA.

/Philip