[Digikam-users] Digikam Crash when changing metadata (rotating, assigning flags or keywords)

Philip Johnsson philip.johnsson at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 12:45:24 BST 2015

Hi styx

When you use my PPA with Digikam on Kubuntu 14.04 it's important that you
check which version of KDE you are using. If you use KDE 4.14 you also need
to add my "kubuntu-backports" PPA with rebuilds of Digikam against the
updated KDE version for Kubuntu 14.04. You will still need my "extra" PPA
that have updated dependency packages that Digikam will need. If you use
KDE 4.13 then you only need my "extra" PPA.

Regards,

Philip