[Digikam-users] Digikam Crash when changing metadata (rotating, assigning flags or keywords)

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 13:13:07 BST 2015

I crash in Exiv2 shared lib :

digikam: tiffcomposite.cpp:749: virtual Exiv2::Internal::TiffComponent*
Exiv2::Internal::TiffMnEntry::doAddPath(uint16_t,
Exiv2::Internal::TiffPath&, Exiv2::Internal::TiffComponent*,
Exiv2::Internal::TiffComponent::AutoPtr): Zusicherung »mn_« nicht erfüllt.

This problem have been already reported in the past as UPSTREAM bug to
Exiv2 team.

I recommend to update to last Exiv2 0.25.0.