[Digikam-users] Ubuntu 15.10 wily

CD.Graesser cd.graesser at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 09:03:21 GMT 2015

Philip,
Your ppa arround digikam is extremely useful for us in the (k)ubuntu world

Thanks for your great effort. I'm looking forward to select digikam 4 or
5then.  today i am using 4.14 with 130k images on usb-disk and the 20k
images from the last 2 years on local hard disk.

Hej och tack
Christian

Am 24.10.2015 21:26 schrieb "Philip Johnsson" <philip.johnsson at gmail.com>:

> Yes sooner or later there will be digikam for ubuntu 15.10 too on my PPA.
I would guess in a week or so. Depends on how busy my week will be with
other things.

> Digikam 5 will be beta so I think it's fair to say that it's not for
production use. I haven't tested it much yet and don't know how stable it
really is. I'm planning to make packages so you can have both digikam 5 and
digikam 4 installed on the same system and can choose what you want to use.
You should be able to use them back and forth sharing the same database.