[Digikam-users] compiling Digikam and Libkipi - Ubuntu 15.10

Pedro Neves nevesdiver at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 14:14:41 BST 2015

On 23-10-2015 11:44, Gilles Caulier wrote:
> Links are given in digiKam REAME file

Hi Gilles:

Thanks for the info. However:

https://projects.kde.org/projects/extragear/libs/libkface - The page you
were trying to access doesn't exist or has been removed. I've found it at:

https://projects.kde.org/projects/kde/kdegraphics/libs/libkface/repository
- maybe we should update the link?

libksane. There was no link on the read me file. I found this:
https://projects.kde.org/projects/kde/kdegraphics/libs/libksane/repository,
but it seems quite old. Is this ok?

https://projects.kde.org/projects/kde/kdelibs/baloo - The page you were
trying to access doesn't exist or has been removed. I've found it at:

https://projects.kde.org/projects/frameworks/baloo

Regarding libkfilemetadata and libakonadicontact, I've downloaded the
source code from kdepimlibs. Do I need to compile the entire kdepimlibs
or can I just compile the relevant parts?
Can I point cmake for digikam to the directories where
KF5AkonadiContactConfig.cmake is located? How can I do that?

Sorry for all the questions and thanks in advance for your help.

All the best:

Pedro