[Digikam-users] extra folders missing in digikam-4.14 tarball

Simon Frei freisim93 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 13:14:04 BST 2015

Until now, I could resolve dependency issues by the packaging system of
debian, but unfortunately these libraries are not packaged there. Is it
correct to download tarballs directly from the individual project repos
found by the links  in digikam's README. Thanks for any help and sorry
for my basic questions, digikam is the only program I compile so not
much experience here.