[Digikam-users] git master branch is now digiKam 5.x

Jan Wolter jan.wolter at uni-paderborn.de
Sat Oct 17 18:16:14 BST 2015

Hello,

I just tried to compile the current repository version. I get the
following error during bootstrap script:

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:19 (find_package):
   Could not find a package configuration file provided by "ECM" (requested
   version 1.7.0) with any of the following names:

     ECMConfig.cmake
     ecm-config.cmake

   Add the installation prefix of "ECM" to CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH or set
"ECM_DIR"
   to a directory containing one of the above files.  If "ECM" provides a
   separate development package or SDK, be sure it has been installed.

What is ECM? And where can I download it?

I am using Linux Mint 17 OS. The digikam version 4.14 compiles well on
my PC.

Best regards,
Jan