[Digikam-users] compilation error: libmarblewidget

Philip Johnsson philip.johnsson at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 23:12:56 BST 2015

Not sure exactly what's going on with the MarbleWidgetConfig.cmake it
searching for but it looks like you are building digikam 4.x against qt5
libraries and that will not work as digikam 4.x only works with qt4.
Digikam 5.x is all about qt5 but that is under development.

That's what my thoughts are.

/Philip