[Digikam-users] digikam slow when opening an album

Luca Ferrari fluca1978 at infinito.it
Mon Oct 5 13:01:00 BST 2015

On Mon, Oct 5, 2015 at 12:13 PM, Gilles Caulier
<caulier.gilles at gmail.com> wrote:
> No idea.
>
> here, with 200 Gb of photo on a SSD, it take 10mns... JPG +RAW.

After 5 hours at 2% and without any increment in the thumbnails.db
file I stopped the process (digikam was not blocked). Now I've
restored the old thumbnail database and start a rebuild with only
changed items, but after 1+ hour it is still at 1%.
I've around 200GB on an USB drive (jpg+raf and some mp4).
Is there a way to check what the program is doing and if there some
lock anywhere?

Luca