[Digikam-users] panorama stitching requirements not fulfilled

CD Grässer cd.graesser at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 18:07:36 GMT 2015

OK Philip,
That was important infomation to me to know that i can uninstall hugin without loosing DigiKam. I appreciate much your ppa and your work there!

Then I deinstalled Hugin and tried to compile hugin-2013.0 my self (for the first time) - but ended after using the compile help on hugins page: http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_Compiling_ubuntu with this error after 12% make:
*src/hugin_base/lensdb/LensDB.cpp:630:18:* *error: *‘*LF_DIST_MODEL_FOV1*’ was not declared in this scope case LF_DIST_MODEL_FOV1:

How have you solved the problem that pto2mk is missing in Panorama stitching in DigiKam 4.14 under kubuntu 15.10?

Thanks
Christian