[Digikam-users] Mysql/MariaDb database expert needs...

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 17:53:32 GMT 2015

If somebody is interrested, there are 3 Sqlite SQL statement to convert to
MySql in digiKam DB XML config file.

>From there :

https://projects.kde.org/projects/extragear/graphics/digikam/repository/revisions/master/entry/data/database/dbconfig.xml.cmake.in#L1427

to :

https://projects.kde.org/projects/extragear/graphics/digikam/repository/revisions/master/entry/data/database/dbconfig.xml.cmake.in#L1491

This about Face database table, indexes, and triggers to create in relevant
database.

This code is the same for SQlite, but it don't yet ported. I must be easy
to do it as we have a similar sall dataabse definition for thumbnails
storage.

The XML config file is divided in too part : on for Sqlite on the first,
one others for Mysql. Comparing both section is easy since i commented all
parts to be maintainable easily.