[Digikam-users] input profile greyed out in digikam color management config 2

jusmee lotsastuff at iinet.net.au
Sat Nov 7 07:46:58 GMT 2015

Apologies for starting a new thread, but the web interface I was using
(gmane) just says "No such file" when I attempt to reply. I have subscribed
via email now, so that should solve the problem next time.

Anyway, installing those icc profile packages has got me started, although,
Digikam only presents 3 of them as choices for the input profile, and none of
them are the one I actually wanted to use.  I wonder why DigiKam is rejecting
some .icc files, and not showing them in the pulldown list.

The problem problem I am trying to solve is that the image editor is not
using the default input profile.  You can force it, after the editor starts,
by setting a custom camera profile, but that is tedious. Oh and, you can use
those profiles that DigiKam isn't allowing you to choose in the main config
dialog pulldown.

I guess I really want to force it to use a particular camera profile, but
there doesn't seem to be a way to do this.(for example, in rawtherapee I do
it by setting a custom input profile and saving that to the defaults)