[Digikam-users] Digikam 4.14 for Ubuntu 15.10 (wily) is now ready on my PPA

Philip Johnsson philip.johnsson at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 18:54:19 GMT 2015

hi all

I have now uploaded a rebuild of digikam and name scheme changes to the
libkexiv package to fit Wily. Best thing to solve this is to just uninstall
libkexiv2-11 which also will uninstall digikam and then reinstall digikam
again (make sure you have updated your package source list so your system
find the new digikam packages). If you have had ocular installed before
then you can now reinstall it again.

Hope you all have fun with this.

/Philip