[Digikam-users] kubuntu wily - digikam refuses to start

Luca Ferrari fluca1978 at infinito.it
Tue Nov 3 12:24:25 GMT 2015

On Tue, Nov 3, 2015 at 10:39 AM, Gilles Caulier
<caulier.gilles at gmail.com> wrote:
> the flag to not compile libvkontakte is about local version of library, not
> system based library.
>
> In other words, as i said previously, it's only for developer, as it's
> written, in README.
>
> The script will try to find in all cases the lib from the system.
>
> You don't want vkontakte tool compiled : uninstall libvkontakte from your
> system.

I'm a little confused t this point, apologize, but I need more help.
I've removed libvkontakte, removed the build directory and run again
the bootstrap.linux script:

% dpkg-query -l '*kontakte*'
rc  libkvkontakte1          1.0~digikam4.12. amd64
vkontakte.ru library
% sh bootstrap.linux
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  /usr/lib/cmake/LibKVkontakte/LibKVkontakteConfig.cmake:14 (include)
  /usr/share/kde4/apps/cmake/modules/MacroOptionalFindPackage.cmake:32
(find_package)
  extra/kipi-plugins/CMakeLists.txt:114 (MACRO_OPTIONAL_FIND_PACKAGE)

% grep OFF bootstrap.linux
      -DDIGIKAMSC_CHECKOUT_PO=OFF \
      -DDIGIKAMSC_COMPILE_PO=OFF \
      -DDIGIKAMSC_COMPILE_LIBKIPI=OFF \
      -DDIGIKAMSC_COMPILE_LIBKEXIV2=OFF \
      -DDIGIKAMSC_COMPILE_LIBKDCRAW=OFF \
      -DDIGIKAMSC_COMPILE_LIBKFACE=OFF \
      -DDIGIKAMSC_COMPILE_LIBKGEOMAP=OFF \
      -DDIGIKAMSC_COMPILE_LIBMEDIAWIKI=OFF \
      -DDIGIKAMSC_COMPILE_LIBKVKONTAKTE=OFF \
      -DENABLE_OPENCV3=OFF \
      -DENABLE_MYSQLSUPPORT=OFF \
      -DENABLE_INTERNALMYSQL=OFF \

Now, turning on the compilation flag for vkontakte enables me to
configure the application for compilation, but then stops claiming
libvkontakte headers are missing (as in the previous messages).
How should I proceed from here?

Thanks,
Luca