[Digikam-users] kubuntu wily - digikam refuses to start

Remco Viëtor remco.vietor at wanadoo.fr
Tue Nov 3 10:38:38 GMT 2015

On Tuesday 03 November 2015 10:19:02 Luca Ferrari wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 2, 2015 at 4:56 PM, Remco Viëtor <remco.vietor at wanadoo.fr>
wrote:
> > What I find surprising is that it's even trying to compile
> > plugin_vkontakte.cpp, as you had it marked as OFF (and thus CMake
shouldn't
> > expect to find anything related to vkontakte...) (and in your previous
> > message, the error was exactly the same)
> >

> Yes, my exact feeling. Am I missing something in order to disable
> vkontakte compilation?

Taking into account Gilles' answer, your options seem to be:
- remove libvkontakte before compiling Digikam (you should be able to
reinstall it after compilation and installation of Digikam are done)
- install the libvkontakte devel package (with the include files needed),
but disable vkontakte in Digikam/Kipi preferences.

Not ideal, as you might have other programs that need libvkontakte (those
would fail while you have libvkontakte removed)...

Remco