[Digikam-users] error compiling DK 4.10

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Wed May 13 17:42:01 BST 2015

It sound like the automoc process stop without output anything when it
precompile moc files.

I cannot reproduce the problem here...

It's typically a run-time compilation problem. this do not depend of
source code, as we don't touch in-deep source code structure
currently.

Perhaps you have a problem with automoc binary.