[Digikam-users] error compiling DK 4.10

Robert Zeller robert.zeller at robert-zeller.org
Wed May 13 14:19:29 BST 2015

Hello Gilles,

I just tried to compile DK 4.10 on my openSUSE 13.2 system. Though the
bootstrap.linux command executes without error messages, the build
process stops after about 4% with the following error message:

Generating slideshowbuilder.moc
Generating imagepropertiessidebarcamgui.moc
Generating leftsidebarwidgets.moc
Generating setupiofiles.moc
Generating taglist.moc
[  4%] Built target digikam_automoc
make: *** [all] Error 2

Any idea what is going wrong? I had no problems compiling DK 4.9

Best regards,

Robert