[Digikam-users] Long database sync

Johannes Kapune listen at kapune.de
Sun May 10 22:56:14 BST 2015

Hi Joram,

normally DigiKam uses SQLite, what's a database one file basis.
Each change has to be written directly to prevent data loss.
(and sometimes to read this databasefile back after each change) If you
have to do a lot of changes it can take a lot of time.

If you start this sync you have to wait until it comes to an end.

In later use there is normally only a few changes and for this this type
of database works well.

Johannes

Am 09.05.2015 um 20:51 schrieb Noeck:
> Hi,