[Digikam-users] Mailinglist question

Mick Sulley mick at sulley.info
Sun May 10 22:26:18 BST 2015

Hi Joram,

Yes this mail got through to the list, or to me at least.

I think it is the nature of lists like this that people have answers to
some questions, or have a similar problem and so it generates some
replies, whereas with other questions do not get answers, maybe because
no-one else has seen that problem, no-one has any idea how to fix it, or
no-one has any interest in that particular feature.

Keep trying, there are some very useful people on this list, well,
sometimes anyway:)

Mick