[Digikam-users] First digiKam 4.9.0 PKG installer for OSX...

Guðbjartur Kristófersson gk at mr.is
Sat May 9 09:43:34 BST 2015

Hi

before I got
digikam-4.9.0-OSX10.10-Yosemite-debug-02.pkg
I had thrown away macports with digikam and the setup from the last .pkg
from you.

Do I have to setup macports and digikam from digikam.org and your first
.pkg to run this debug-02 pkg ?

mk.
Gudbjartur

On Sat, May 9, 2015 at 7:17 AM, Gilles Caulier <caulier.gilles at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I tested on a 3rd party MAC computer and installer work perfectly now :
>
> https://www.flickr.com/photos/digikam/17446001035/

> > Hi all,
> >
> > I just completed to build the first digiKam 4.9.0 stand alone PKG
> > installer for OSX :
> >

> https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7yq-xFihT0_dWFvcUFFMUd0VzA/view?usp=sharing
> >
> > File size is around 153Mb. It include last KDE4 and digiKam +
> > kipi-plugins 4.9.0. It have been compiled under Yosemite with debug
> > symbols in case of crash to obtain suitable backtrace to hack.
> >
> > You will able to install digiKam in parallel safety of already
> > installed Macports install. Macports by default go to /opt/local,
> > digiKam will go to /opt/digikam.
> >
> > Please test and report if all work fine on your computer.
> >
> > Thanks in advance
> >
> > Gilles Caulier

Guðbjartur Kristófersson
Heima: + 354 552 1099