[Digikam-users] digikam 4.9.0 binary packages for OS X

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Mon May 4 18:09:26 BST 2015

No, you don't need GDB yet on your mac. Just run digiKam executable
installed somewhere in Applications/Macports/KDE. Run it from the
console with debug spaces enable with kdebugdialog program installed
through KDE. It's explained on contrib page from digikam.org

All messages will be printed on the console.