[Digikam-users] digikam 4.9.0 binary packages for OS X

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Mon May 4 12:04:53 BST 2015

Shanti,

I will review your scripts and packaging rules after 4.10.0 planned
next week. I'm also busy with lessons writing in my office. I must
complete it in few days.

After that, i will update macports install on my Macbook pro, and i
will try to build digiKam DMG using your scripts. I'm sure that
questions will come.

Best