[Digikam-users] Latest Lensfun Database

Bobber bobber at kc0dxf.net
Tue Mar 31 18:28:17 BST 2015

On 03/31/2015 12:17 PM, Torsten Bronger wrote:
> Sorry, this my fault. This should be the case in most Linux variants.
> Tschö, Torsten.
No problem, thanks for the help Torsten!

I really love Digikam.  I have tried using some of the other programs
for photo editing but nothing is as useful as Digikam for me.  The
ability to move the mouse and see before and after rendering is the most
compelling feature of the photo editor for me.  I am able to see
immediately what effect any change will have on the photo.

--
RW