[Digikam-users] Uploading to Flickr 4.8.0 Macports

Marie McClellan marielynn at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 04:39:28 BST 2015

Yes, the full path is set using the file select dialogue. I have tried
setting it both to Chrome (what I want) and Safari (just for test). Neither
setting seems to hold.

This morning I decided to try rebooting the computer and made some
progress. After reboot, DigiKam now launches Konqueror browser (but not the
ones I set) and it takes me to the login page for Flickr.

However, it will not let me log in. It gives the error message "the browser
you're using refuses to sign in (cookies rejected)" it looks like this:

https://www.evernote.com/shard/s238/sh/7b965dbb-9738-4b33-92a4-1d0762f9aa6d/9e63bbe92ec920eb8af1cf24aa406b92/deep/0/Yahoo---login---Konqueror-and-Flickr-Service-Web-Authorization---digiKam.png

I have no problem using the Konqueror browser rather than Chrome if I can
get it to sign in.