[Digikam-users] Uploading to Flickr 4.8.0 Macports

Marie McClellan marielynn at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 17:32:41 BST 2015

Thanks so much for the quick reply, Gilles. I'll give this all a try in the
morning (a torked shoulder has put me to bed with snacks and Netflix for
the night). I'll let you know how it goes.

I should be able to follow these instructions using the path for Chrome to
the same effect, eh?

About bloated widgets, yes, the buttons are very big. But everything seems
to be in the right place and is perfectly useable if a little bit ugly.

Strangely, earlier today after using 4.0.0 for a couple months it started
crashing if applying tags to multiple images at once. That seems to be
resolved after upgrading to 4.8.0 tonight.

-M